Action is an easy few steps away. Remember: it doesn’t have to be perfect-every action counts! On behalf of everyone: thank you!
print/sign yourself, or get other’s signatures:
- LEVY NDP Petition OnlineJust a caution: petition needs to be hard copy-will not accept electronic or faxed versions. It is asking for the cancellation of the Levy and a more fair progressive taxation plan. Every day the NDP gets a petition in, they get 3 minutes in the House to discuss it.
- BUDGET NDP Budget Petition OnlineRemember caution: the House of Assembly will only accept petitions in paper form with written signatures. The Petition below will compliment the one circulating against the levy.
Mail your petition and signatures to: NDP Caucus Confederation Building PO Box 8700 St. John’s NL A1B 4J6
3. Lt GOVERNOR PETITION here: Lt Govnr Petition Return original signed copy to Government House, 50 Military Rd, PO Box 5517, St. John’s NL, A1C 5W4
B)IMPACT STATEMENT Use this easy guide sample fill in the blanks impact statement HERE: IMPACT STATEMENTS
The guide above includes the below information also:
write & send to your government rep:
Find your representative: Govnt Reps Contact Info
FULL House of Assembly HOAssembly CONTACT LIST
- Sample Impact Letter: Attack on Families
- Sample letter to Prov/Fed government: A) Google Form-Impact Letter
- Sample letter Suggestions/Advocate change: (coming soon)
self-organize across the island or abroad w. the help of
Mutual Aid St.John’s: Join facebook page, sign petitions, inquire how to self-organize at your work/in your area, go to rallies if you can.
See our Current Events-Happening NOW- News to see up to date scheduled events.
FULL LIST OF EVENTS to take part in: Event List
Arm yourself with Info
-ASK for information: you are entitled to information about political decisions, hiring, spending, how and where money has been spent. You just have to request it. This Access to Information Act requesting: Request Link
–The Rogue Bayman Blog current NL political state of affairs w. activist updates
–Rock Solid Politics Blog a break down of the current situation